Panasonic KX NS500 Smart Hybrid PBX
Model - KX-NS500EU
Expand from 6 analogue trunks and 18 extensions, up to 190 channels and 288 extensions
Built-in applications include call center solution, mobile solution, and voice mail
Smart hybrid PBX system for small and medium-sized businesses
Easy evolution from analog to IP communications
Cost-effective installation and operation
Note:- Price Excluding VAT.
Panasonic KX-NS500EU Smart Hybrid PBX
The KX-NS500 has advanced features and starts from 6 analog trunks and 18 extensions, up to 288 extensions with an Expansion Unit.
The KX-NS500 is also a unified communication system that has rich IP features such as mobile linking, integrated voice mail and e-mail, instant messaging (chat), and presence information.
It can also use built-in applications, such as a call center solution, mobile solution, and voice mail system, to provide more efficient work and increase customer satisfaction.
The KX-NS500 can utilize the benefits of a hybrid system to help businesses lower costs and allow a quick return on investment.
Existing DPTs, APTs, and SLTs from Panasonic and trunks can continue to be used, enabling a system to be replaced at a low cost without wasting resources.
- Saving Communication Costs
- You can combine both IP and legacy trunks according to your needs, to construct systems that are flexible and cost-effective.
- Saving Network Costs
- VoIP allows you to talk with your remote offices anywhere in the world without telephone charges using a private IP network.
- Saving on Initial Investment
- IP phones can be installed at a remote office without a PBX via an IP network. A VPN is not required. (Built-in Media Relay GW) So, you do not need to install the PBX in a branch office or home office.